Once a client has signed on the dotted line and has our products installed, our work is far from over. We are committed to providing continued support and high-quality service for all our clients, helping make things easier for you, so your processes run smoothly and you get the results you want. Not only do we maintain a working relationship with each client, but we take on board everyone’s feedback to help ensure you get the best solutions possible. As part of our service delivery, we provide a free VIPR Health Check for our customers to ensure everything is working how it should and give our clients the opportunity to provide feedback.
What is involved in the VIPR Health Check?
- Carried out once a year for all clients for free
- Review of your system/s, processes and reports
- Allows you to share feedback on VIPR’s systems and services to our independent industry consultant
- Allows us to gain an understanding of your individual needs to help us target support more appropriately
- Guidance and advice provided if required
Our independent consultant – James Littley
James Littley has been brought in to carry out the Health Check and provide an independent perspective. This will allow our clients to be open with any feedback. James has 16 years of experience in delegated authority management and was most recently Head of Delegated Underwriting at The Channel Syndicate. Prior to this, he spent five years at W/R/B where he successfully designed and built a delegated authority function as part of a new Lloyd’s managing agency application. A prior user of VIPR’s products, he has a first-hand understanding of the configuration options and flexibility, so is well placed to understand our clients’ needs.